Beitar fan - glad to be here

Discussion générale sur l'ASSE

Modérateurs : Barre transversale, Poteau gauche, Poteau droit, Ligne de but

Beitar fan

Beitar fan - glad to be here

Message par Beitar fan »

Hello everyone. I hope you're OK with english.

I am from Jerusalem, a fan of Beitar.
I read a little in the other topic your conversation about us. I was not surprised to see that the first thing you talked about was the 'racism' of our team.

Well, I think we should speak about football because this is all about!
But anyway I will discuss the racism issue shortly.

In Israel there is a big and long conflict between jewish and arabs, it's not a secret.
Who is right and who is not, it's not the place and the time to discuss it. But as your country suffer these days from terror attacks, so are we dealing with the issue everyday for decades.

Beitar fans always considered in the right wing of the politic map.
The people that you see in those videos you brought here, calling themselves 'fans', are absoluteley NOT representing all Beitar fans. They are maybe 1% from our fans.

The media in Israel is known as a centre-left side of the politic map. All over the years, our team has get an unfair coverage in the media. Beitar have group of fanatics supporters as in every other team in the country, and the world. We are very warm supporters, some of us are fanatic, but please do not consider all of us a racists, because this is not true.
You are all welcome to our city and our stadium, I know you have fantastic fans, but also in "Teddy" there is a big atmosphere.

After that, I will be glad to answer your questions about everything you want to know.

The first game will be in wednesday, 17/8.
This is because in the basketball arena near "Teddy", is arranged a show of the comedian Louis C.K in the 18/8.
Poteau gauche

Re: Beitar fan - glad to be here

Message par Poteau gauche »

Welcome Beitar Fan ! :)
http://www.poteaux-carres.com/
Kuba

Message par Kuba »

Nice to have you here, your post is reassuring compared to what we can read on the web.
Which are your key players? Do you think some fan of yours will travel to our stadium?
Huracan

Message par Huracan »

Welcome here !
I don't want to speak about the racism subject because i don't care, i want to speak about Football.
What do you think (and the other supporter of Beitar) about Saint Etienne team and your chance to qualify ?
Pilou

Message par Pilou »

Welcome!

Do not bother explaining too much about the political aspects of a very small minority of your fan base. We are here to talk about football.

What was the general feeling after the draw? Do you feel optimistic about playing Saint-Etienne or is it one of the potential opponents you would have liked to avoid?

After a brief research I said your typical 11 would be something like:
Kleyman - Magbo, Mori, Rueda, Raly - Claudemir, Moyal, Einbinder (c) - Atzily, Valpoort, Shechter

Is it correct? What is the real position of Atzily, right midfield/winger or central midfield? Is he really THE player to watch out for?
toujoursverts

Message par toujoursverts »

Welcome here Beitar's Fan !
Dernière modification par toujoursverts le 07 août 2016, 15:36, modifié 1 fois.
LIEN VERS MA COLLECTION : http://asseausoleil.weebly.com/
Beitar fan

Message par Beitar fan »

Kuba a écrit :Nice to have you here, your post is reassuring compared to what we can read on the web.
Which are your key players? Do you think some fan of yours will travel to our stadium?
Our key players are Atzily, Rueda and Claudemir.
Its still early to know but i guess some hundreds of fans will arrive st. etteine.
Huracan a écrit :Welcome here !
I don't want to speak about the racism subject because i don't care, i want to speak about Football.
What do you think (and the other supporter of Beitar) about Saint Etienne team and your chance to qualify ?
We see the chances like 80-20 for st.etteine, maybe even more.
This is our best achievement in UEFA competitions ever, and you are coming from a very better league, and you have much experience in UEFA competitions in last years. So we know you are favorites by far.
Pilou a écrit :Welcome!

Do not bother explaining too much about the political aspects of a very small minority of your fan base. We are here to talk about football.

What was the general feeling after the draw? Do you feel optimistic about playing Saint-Etienne or is it one of the potential opponents you would have liked to avoid?

After a brief research I said your typical 11 would be something like:
Kleyman - Magbo, Mori, Rueda, Raly - Claudemir, Moyal, Einbinder (c) - Atzily, Valpoort, Shechter

Is it correct? What is the real position of Atzily, right midfield/winger or central midfield? Is he really THE player to watch out for?
We got the draw pretty hard. We wanted to avoid first from West-Ham, Fenerbahce, Shakhtar etc., but Saint-Etteine are definitely not a team that we hoped to get draw with.

We are realistic about our low chances, but as in football, anything can happen and we hope to surprise you.

We played our last match vs Jalgeva with the following 11:
Kleyman - Heister, Mori, Rueda, Raly - Claudemir, Einbinder, Vered - Cohen, Shechter, Atzily.
Our coach may decide to change formation against your side.

Atzily is playing as a right winger. He really has a big talent and we hope to keep him at the team, right now he has some issues with the club about signing a new contract, we hope it will be end good for us.
Nemo42

Message par Nemo42 »

Beitar fan a écrit :Hello everyone. I hope you're OK with english.

I am from Jerusalem, a fan of Beitar.
I read a little in the other topic your conversation about us. I was not surprised to see that the first thing you talked about was the 'racism' of our team.

Well, I think we should speak about football because this is all about!
But anyway I will discuss the racism issue shortly.

In Israel there is a big and long conflict between jewish and arabs, it's not a secret.
Who is right and who is not, it's not the place and the time to discuss it. But as your country suffer these days from terror attacks, so are we dealing with the issue everyday for decades.

Beitar fans always considered in the right wing of the politic map.
The people that you see in those videos you brought here, calling themselves 'fans', are absoluteley NOT representing all Beitar fans. They are maybe 1% from our fans.

The media in Israel is known as a centre-left side of the politic map. All over the years, our team has get an unfair coverage in the media. Beitar have group of fanatics supporters as in every other team in the country, and the world. We are very warm supporters, some of us are fanatic, but please do not consider all of us a racists, because this is not true.
You are all welcome to our city and our stadium, I know you have fantastic fans, but also in "Teddy" there is a big atmosphere.

After that, I will be glad to answer your questions about everything you want to know.

The first game will be in wednesday, 17/8.
This is because in the basketball arena near "Teddy", is arranged a show of the comedian Louis C.K in the 18/8.
Bonjour à tous. J'espère que vous êtes "OK" avec l'anglais. (et donc pour ceux qui ne sont pas OK avec l'anglais voici la traduction ...)

Je suis de Jerusalem, un fan du Beitar.
J'ai lu un petit peu l'autre topic qui parle de mon club. Je ne suis pas surpris de voir que la première chose dont vous parliez était à propos du "racisme" de notre équipe.

Eh bien, je penses que nous devrions parler football, parceque c'est le propos ici !
Mais je vais quand même parler du racisme très brievement.

En Israel, il y a un grand et long conflit entre les juifs et les arabes, ce n'est pas un secret.
Qui a raison ou tord, ce n'est ni le moment, ni l'endroit pour en parler. Mais comme votre pays souffre ces jours-ci des attaques terroristes, nous faisons avec ce problème tous les jours depuis des décennies.

Les supporters du Beitar sont considérés comme étant plutôt de droite sur la carte politique.
Les gens que vous voyez dans ces vidéos que vous relayez i, qui se nomment eux même "supporters", ne sont absolument pas représentatif des supporters du Beitar. Ils représentent peut être 1% de nos supporters.

Les médias en Israel sont connus pour être principalement de centre-gauche. Depuis de nombreuses années, notre équipe a droit à une couverture médiatique injuste. Le Beitar a un groupe de supporter fanatique comme beaucoup d'autres équipes du pays et du monde. Nous sommes des supporters très chaleureux, certains d'entre nous sont fanatiques, mais s'il vous plait ne nous considérez pas tous comme racistes car ce n'est pas vrai.
Vous êtes tous les bienvenus dans notre stade et notre ville, Je sais que vous êtes de fantastiques supporters, mais il y a également une grosse ambiance dans notre "Teddy" (surnom du stade du Beitar).

Voilà, après cet intermède, je serai ravi de répondre à toutes les questions sur tout ce que vous voulez savoir.

Le premier match aura lieu mercredi, le 17 Aout.
La date a été changée en raison du spectacle du comédien Louis C.K. qui aura lieu dans le stade de Basket à côté de "Teddy" le 18 Aout.

Fin de la traduction
Bienvenue donc à "Beitar fan", What's your name or nickname by the way ?

Pour ceux qui aurait des questions, posez les en français, et si moi où une autre âme charitable anglophone passe par là, on se fera un plaisir de traduire.
"Aller l'OM"
Lu sur Poteaux Carrés le 22/02/2022 lors du match Marseille - Clermont Ferrand
GuiPlatini

Message par GuiPlatini »

Welcome among us !
« J'ai joué à Nancy car c'est le club de ma ville, à
Saint-Étienne car c'est le meilleur club de France, et
à la Juventus car c'est le meilleur club du monde. »
................................MP10................................
Pilou

Message par Pilou »

Thank you for your answer!

Do not hesitate to ask us questions if you want!
Beitar fan

Message par Beitar fan »

Thank you all for being generous!

What about your key players?
I know about Ruffier, Clement, Roux - are they your main players?
And what about the big Pogba- is he playing in defence? Whats his level?

How do you see the chances in the meeting?
How many of your fans are planning to come to Israel?
How many will suppose to arrive Geoffroy-Guichard for second leg?
Are our fans who plan to come St.Etteine has something to worry about?
Dydou

Message par Dydou »

Our XI : Ruffier - Theophile, Perrin, Pogba, Mbengue - Selnaes, Dabo, Lemoine - Hamouma, Beric, Tannane.

Our best player : Perrin.
Our keys players : Ruffier (one one the best goalkeeper in France), Selnaes and Beric (our most valued player in the team).

But Hamouma and Tannane are two great players with the ball, rightwinger and leftwinger.

Florentin Pogba is a central defender but it's a sub (we are waiting for a new player).
Friteuse

Message par Friteuse »

Welcome ! I appreciate your message, just ignore the few people out here who bring politics everywhere.

I'm kinda glad we play against Beitar, because no matter what you think of it it's a club with a strong personality, just like AEK Athens, and I appreciate that Sainté plays against such teams even if it might make it harder to pass a round.

I feel really confident about this confrontation though, to me it's gonna be easier than it was against Athens. Beitar's coefficient is low and to be honest I don't know any of the players you mentioned except for Shechter who didn't perform good for Nantes a few years ago.

Hope your true fans will have the authorization to travel to Saint-Étienne ! :)
toujoursverts

Message par toujoursverts »

Hello Beitar fan,

See your MP !
I search someone in israel to exchange tickets of the 1st match.
Can you help me ?
LIEN VERS MA COLLECTION : http://asseausoleil.weebly.com/
Dydou

Message par Dydou »

For me - and i'm sorry - Beitar Jerusalem is a really great draw. 95 - 5.
We're not sure our country will allow french supporters in Israël (and Israël in France..) but maybe 100 - 200 fans if possible.
In Geoffroy-Guichard, maybe 28 000 - 32 000.
Huracan

Message par Huracan »

Beitar fan a écrit :Thank you all for being generous!

Our key players are Ruffier, Perrin Beric Hamouma, but there are also lots of good player like Theophile, Tannane, or Selnaes.
Beitar fan a écrit :And what about the big Pogba- is he playing in defence? Whats his level?
Yep he is playing in defense, last year he was a subsitute of Bayal Sall, but Bayal has left, so Pogba will play with Perrin.
Pogba is good but he does sometimes mistakes, he needs to be very focus, but he has done 2 goods match versus AEK.
Beitar fan a écrit :How do you see the chances in the meeting?
I think we can win easily at Geoffroy Guichard, it might be difficult in Israel.
I don't know because it seems to be difficult to come to Israel, but maybe a hundred persons.
Maybe you will not be able to join Saint Etienne because of the security plan in France since terrorist attack.
LeForezLibre

Message par LeForezLibre »

GerardJanvion a écrit :
For me - and i'm sorry - Beitar Jerusalem is a really great draw. 95 - 5.
We're not sure our country will allow french supporters in Israël (and Israël in France..) but maybe 100 - 200 fans if possible.
In Geoffroy-Guichard, maybe 28 000 - 32 000.
La France n'a rien à dire sur les déplacements de supporters en Israël. Et il y aura moins de 100 personnes qui iront en Israël avec seulement 12 jours pour s'organiser, compte plus 50 personnes.
Comme ça m'étonnerait fortement qu'il y ait 30000 personnes pour ASSE-Betar. L'an dernier à la même période contre Milsami y'avait 22000. On sera dans ces deux là.
Friteuse

Message par Friteuse »

Beitar fan a écrit :Thank you all for being generous!

And what about the big Pogba- is he playing in defence? Whats his level?

Ruffier is definitely one of our key players. I'm actually very surprised that he doesn't play for a better team.
Clément was amazing before he suffered a gruesome injury in 2013, now he's an interesting sub but nothing more.
Roux is... Well, you never know. He's good as a right-wing, but he mostly plays as centre-forward where he can go from savior to useless. Always scores his ~10 goals at the end of the season, but I wouldn't expect him to play against you - Beri?, who got terribly injured in the last away derby against Lyon, is to me a more interesting option.
Pogba has the qualities to be a good defender, but sometimes he is extremely annoying with his dangerous moves. Perrin, our captain, son of the club and the city, is to me our main strenght in defence. And that won't interest you but he blows his birthday candles today, btw :mrgreen:

To me the chances are 75-25 for us. You never know in football, but I'm really confident.

I have no idea how many fans will go to Israel (I would say a hundredth but that might be totally wrong), but I expect about 25.000 to 30.000 people to come at Geoffroy-Guichard. Numbers aren't really important cause even when we're not numerous, we sing loud !

I don't think that average fans who come purely as Beitar supporters will have any problem in the stadium and in the surroundings. But if you come for 2-3 days, I would still recommand you not to carry a lot of Israeli symbols in town (Beitar symbols must be ok though), because some stupid people might not like that at all.
And, of course, hooligans that come for a fight are probably gonna get it.

With the reputation carried by Beitar, unfortunately, I'm not sure that you'll be allowed to come here.
Dernière modification par Friteuse le 07 août 2016, 15:35, modifié 2 fois.
GuiPlatini

Message par GuiPlatini »

LeForezLibre a écrit :La France n'a rien à dire sur les déplacements de supporters en Israël. Et il y aura moins de 100 personnes qui iront en Israël avec seulement 12 jours pour s'organiser, compte plus 50 personnes.
Comme ça m'étonnerait fortement qu'il y ait 30000 personnes pour ASSE-Betar. L'an dernier à la même période contre Milsami y'avait 22000. On sera dans ces deux là.
Et l'an dernier on dépasse juste 25'000 aux préliminaires, cette année 30'000 a l'aise. Ca me surprendrais pas de refaire de meme contre le Beitar que contre l'AEK, je mise sur plus de 25'000 facile.
« J'ai joué à Nancy car c'est le club de ma ville, à
Saint-Étienne car c'est le meilleur club de France, et
à la Juventus car c'est le meilleur club du monde. »
................................MP10................................
Faiseur de Tresses

Message par Faiseur de Tresses »

Welcome here Beitar fan !

It's nice to read from a "Teddy" regular that la Familia does not represent a large amount of Beitar fans ; I was very afraid about what I first read on the Internet, now a little less since the arrests in the recent weeks.

Can you tell us something about Beitar tactic(s) ?

Ours will probably be 4-1-4-1, we played last turn against AEK with the following 11 :

- - - - - - - - - - Ruffier
Theophile - Perrin - Pogba - Polomat
- - - - - - - - - - -Selnaes
Tannane - Dabo - Lemoine - Hamouma
- - - - - - - - - - - Beric

For the game against Beitar, it is not sure that Dabo and Polomat will play. The first one was injured in the last game and will probably be replaced by Pajot, the second one is a local still-young player and may be replaced by the newcomer Mbengué.

But we can also play in a 4-2-3-1 scheme or a more classic 4-4-2. Some times also our trainer used some tactics with three central defenders. We can find you some tactics analysis from our website and translate them for you, if you want. ;)
"Si on aime la liberté, on aime - c'est pas on supporte - on aime les risques qui vont avec." Étienne Klein
"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4."

"Le rêve américain, c’est le cauchemar de l’humanité." Albert Dupontel
osvaldopiazzolla

Message par osvaldopiazzolla »

Shalom, Beitar fan

and thanks for wanting to take the time to put things right.

I, for one, consider myself at the exact political opposite side and even support the action of the red workers of Hapoël but I appreciate you are willing to approach peacefully.
-6 pts, asap.
dronchau

Message par dronchau »

Merci Nemo pour la traduction,très appréciable.
Beitar fan

Message par Beitar fan »

Thank you all for your answers.

"La-familia" are group of some hundreds of people, mostly youngers, so in general they are not a big part of hundred of thousands of Beitar fans in Israel.
But they do have control in the stadium, for good and for bad.
I believe you will see in Teddy the strong part of our fans, it will be full of 30.000 supporters.

Generally we are playing 4-3-3 :
------------------Kleyman--------------------
Raly--------Rueda---------Mori------Heister
------------------Claudemir------------------
-----------Keltjens--------Einbinder--------
----Atzily--------Shechter--------Vered----

There are chances we will switch to 5 defenders against ASSE, our coach is new here and he know well the 5-3-2 tactics from his former club.

We will may sign another midfielder/forward within the two next weeks.
Eric Sabo (Slovakia) from PAOK is an option.
Platoche

Message par Platoche »

En gros ça sent le garage de bus a GG.
Faiseur de Tresses

Message par Faiseur de Tresses »

Beitar fan a écrit :Thank you all for your answers.

"La-familia" are group of some hundreds of people, mostly youngers, so in general they are not a big part of hundred of thousands of Beitar fans in Israel.
But they do have control in the stadium, for good and for bad.
I believe you will see in Teddy the strong part of our fans, it will be full of 30.000 supporters.

Generally we are playing 4-3-3 :
------------------Kleyman--------------------
Raly--------Rueda---------Mori------Heister
------------------Claudemir------------------
-----------Keltjens--------Einbinder--------
----Atzily--------Shechter--------Vered----

There are chances we will switch to 5 defenders against ASSE, our coach is new here and he know well the 5-3-2 tactics from his former club.

We will may sign another midfielder/forward within the two next weeks.
Eric Sabo (Slovakia) from PAOK is an option.
Thank's !
If you're playing with the 5-3-2 tactics or something average, it is possible that Galtier (our coach) switch also to 5 defenders, even during the first game if he can. The main problem at the moment is that we don't have much central defenders since Bayal Sall's departure.

It seems that we also want to sign a player of this profile (MF/W) ; the latest rumors are about the french player Jordan Veretout from Aston Villa.
"Si on aime la liberté, on aime - c'est pas on supporte - on aime les risques qui vont avec." Étienne Klein
"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4."

"Le rêve américain, c’est le cauchemar de l’humanité." Albert Dupontel
Répondre